Imagine a show or an event is coming to town.
You place an advert in the paper with the dates, performance times, location, and all the relevant information – that’s advertising.
When you arrive in town, you parade the elephants, horses, and all the performers down Main Street – that’s promotion.
When one of the elephants tramples the mayor’s garden and the reporters make a big deal out of it – that’s publicity and, when you resolve things and everyone is able to laugh about the mayor’s garden afterwards – that’s public relations.
If you planned the whole thing – THAT’S MARKETING.
- Building Industry Awareness
- Representation at trade exhibitions
- Running industry standard Market Research
- Supporting agency selections
- Branding and positioning
- Marketing strategy development
- Implementing marketing plan, actions, creative solutions
- Rules and procedures definition
- Grand Opening Campaign (GO Campaign)
- Grand Opening events (VIP and public)
- Tenant relationship management
- Post-opening marketing actions
- Operating marketing KPIs
- Setting and implementing the marketing strategy
- Overview; analysis; challenges; objectives; SWOT; branding; target groups; marketing mix; event planning; campaigns; CSR; timing; relationship programs
- Conduct Consumer & Media Research
- Define and control the marketing budget
- Define staffing
- Define the project’s marketing rules and procedures
- Perform the marketing audit – evaluation of facts; KPIs